Know about MBBS studies in Philippines
There are many things to consider before you make a decision on whether or not to study MBBS Abroad and that too MBBS in the Philippines. Here’s what you need to Know about MBBS studies in Philippines. If you have decided to study medicine in the Philippines, then you have made the right decision as it is an American Curriculum. To get assistance in applying to study MBBS in the Philippines, then you need to visit our US Medico is here to help you get admission to the finest Medical universities in the Philippines. Besides education, the Philippines is a wonderful country where you can see the tropical climate and experience world-class beaches. You will admire nature without a doubt, and it has a mixture of diverse communities and cultures. The first thing for any international student while studying abroad is how safe it is to live and study. Philippines ranks among the best countries for living and studying.
Top 5 Universities in the Philippines
If you are looking for the top 5 medical colleges in the Philippines then here is the list:
- Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine
- University of Perpetual Help System Dalta
- Lyceum Northwestern University
- Davao Medical School Foundation
- Southwestern University
We at US Medico have highly experienced study abroad consultants who can help you get MBBS admission in the Philippines easily. We will make your dream of studying MBBS in the Philippines come true with ease. As a professional consultancy, we can assure you that we will help you get admission to the top five medical colleges for your successful career and an easy way to graduate as a doctor in the Philippines.
Top Pros of Studying in the Philippines
Study in the Philippines for Indian students has many advantages and here are some of them:
- Almost all the universities are MCI and WHO recognized.
- English is the medium of instruction.
- You can see affordable education, accommodation, and budget-friendly living costs.
- The Philippines universities follow an American style curriculum.
- After finishing their MBBS in the Philippines, the students can start their preparation for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) to study their PG course.
- The Philippines attracts students from many countries such as the United States, Europe, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, Hong Kong and India, who are safely studying in a conducive and friendly environment.
These are the top advantages of studying in the Philippines, and there are many more. Moreover, the tuition is very low in the Philippines. So, students from middle-class families can also study MBBS in the Philippines. Let nothing hold you back to realize your dream of studying abroad now. Get in touch with us today, and we shall take care of everything.