Study MBBS in USA’s finest medical colleges
A few things need a lot of passion, effort, dedication, and hard work and MBBS is one of them. Many aspiring students who wish to pursue a career in the medical field are quite passionate and dedicated. Many enthusiastic medical aspirants prefer to study MBBS in USA and we will let you know the best university for MBBS in USA. Yes! It’s quite challenging to complete MBBS abroad but with enough dedication, you can achieve it with ease. So, let’s explore more about studying medicine in the United States.
Top Universities in USA for MBBS:
Some of the best medical colleges in USA for Indian students are:
- Boston University School of Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Harvard Medical School
- Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University
- Mercer University School of Medicine
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine
- Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Western Michigan University School of Medicine
- Yale School of Medicine
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston
These are some of the top medical colleges in USA for Indian students. If you want us to let you know the top university for MBBS in USA, we can give you a list of the best medical universities. Application process to American medical universities starts with reporting a competitive MCAT score well ahead of the deadlines. Most universities in USA close application deadlines by January – March depending on the ranking and demand for the programs that usually start in September.
Top advantages of studying in USA for India students
- Higher opportunities to study world recognized UG and PG programs- recognized by MCI (India), WHO, ECFMG, FAIMER IMED (Both USA), GMC (UK), MCC (Canada), etc. and almost any country in the world.
- High quality of education and clinical exposure.
- Flexibility in choosing between a number of clinical sites across the world.
- Part time job opportunity during studies.
- Possibility of free education in PG level with good stipend.
- Opportunity to work and settle in USA with higher remuneration.
So, if you want to go abroad for pursuing your MBBS, then choose the right oversea education partner like US Medico. We can provide end-to-end assistance to help you reach abroad without any hassle. Contact us now +91 8008000415, +91 9246178801.