Get Professional assistance for MBBS admission in Columbus Central University
Columbus Central University, CCU is a quality medical school in the Caribbean to study medicine with accredited Premed, Basic and Clinical Science Programs. There are tons of students who desire to study in this university but not many would get the right opportunity knocking at them. It is no doubt one of the finest universities available to pursue MBBS in Belize. We are guiding students to get MBBS admission in Columbus Central University easily and we have already helped many students to pursue MBBS here. Our immense skill and decades of expertise will help you get an admission in this top university without fail.
Why Columbus Central University?
MBBS in Columbus Central University has earned an overall notoriety as a worldwide community for medicinal instruction and a reference point of scholastic perfection. It is the gateway for affordable medical education in Central America. The distinctive kind of approach grasps cross-disciplinary teaching modalities, breakthrough technologies, and groundbreaking approaches to impel teaching in both basic science and clinical skills all through the medical school educational programs.
Choose U.S. Medico consultancy:
If you wish to study MBBS in Columbus Central University, then always choose us as your overseas educational consultant because:
- We provide 100% satisfaction guaranteed to the students as well as the parents
- We are the trusted Medical Education Consultant since 2006
- Assist Students with all aspects of planning and arranging for their overseas study
- We are authorized and official representatives of respective universities & colleges
Benefits of studying at Columbus Central University:
- The MD degree (doctor of medicine) can be earned upon completion of the Basic Science and the Clinical Science program
- The finest clinical rotations options in 15 cities in USA and UK
- Academic Calendar: 16 week Trimester – January, May, September
- Accreditation’s & Recognitions: WHO, IMED, ECFMG, MCC, WAUC, Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports and Culture of Belize
- Low cost of living
- Inbuilt USMLE training
- MCI recognized university
- Indian food available in campus
- 5 times lesser cost than studying medicine in developed countries
- Placement assistance in PG programs in USA
If you are thinking of MBBS study in Columbus Central University, then you have definitely made the right choice. Study low cost MBBS in Columbus Central University with the support of U.S. Medico experts and see how fruitful your career can turn into. Admissions open for 2019 intake now! Get in touch with us immediately: 08008000415, 09246178801