Get easy MBBS admission in Philippines
When it comes to studying abroad destinations for MBBS, Indian students have a few countries on the list. MBBS in Philippines is one of the preferred destinations for Indian students. Similar to studying MBBS in China or European Countries, the Medical Council of India provides approval for many medical colleges and universities. If you are looking for an easy and hassle-free MBBS admission in Philippines, then you are at the right place. Our expertise can help you secure admission to the top universities of the Philippines with ease.
Top Universities in Philippines:
The following are the best universities to study MBBS in Philippines:
- Davao Medical School Foundation
- Lyceum Northwestern University
- Bicol Christian College of Medicine
- Angeles University Foundation – School Of Medicine
- Cagayan State University
- University of Perpetual Help System Dalta
- Emilio Aguinaldo College
- Manila Central University
- Our Lady Fatima University
- San Beda College
U.S. Medico assistance for abroad MBBS:
Getting a Medical admission in Philippines for Indian students is less competitive compared to Indian MBBS Admission. More importantly, fees for private MBBS college seats range from 50 lakhs to more than a crore. Because of this huge cost, Indian middle-class family is unable to afford medical education in Indian Private Medical colleges. But, we can be of great assistance in this case. We know universities that offer quality MBBS education at a low cost. So, taking our support will help you in many ways and you can reach abroad with complete guidance from experts.
Why MBBS in Philippines?
- The Philippines offer high-quality MBBS education in a safe environment for international students.
- The fee is very low when compared with many other countries.
- MCI (Medical Council of India) and WHO (World Health Organization) list the Medical Universities of the Philippines. This makes the students eligible for leading international medical exams such as USMLE and MCI for clinical practice in other countries.
- Philippines medical degrees are internationally recognized.
- This helps the students to get a job in any part of the world.
- The cost of living is very low thus helping the international students to afford the expenses easily.
- The medical institutes allow students to practically diagnose patients which will improve their confidence and provides them with better practical knowledge.
So, are you up for pursuing an MBBS study in Philippines? Then, reach us on 08008000415, 09246178801. We will take care of your needs completely and help you pursue your dreams in the shortest time possible.