Davao Medical School Philippines –Best University in Philippines for MBBS
Medical Council of India (MCI)-recognized Davao medical school is a 40-year-old medical college in the Philippines. Joining this medical school requires no donations. The university is among the top 6 medical universities in Philippines with state-of-the-Art infrastructure facilities. Research and education are the core missions of any medical school and the Davao Medical School in Philippines is the best when you speak of research and top-notch education. The medical school also has tie-ups with many hospitals with a total bed strength of over 3000 offering students an ideal resident. Direct interaction with patients allows students at the Davao Medical School in Philippines to gain real-life experience.
Highlights of Davao Medical School
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has approved this degree as an internationally recognized degree.
- ECFMG and FAIMER accredited.
- More than 2000 Indian medical students are applying for DSMF every year.
- Only multi-speciality hospitals in the Mindanao area have advanced equipment and from here students can gain an advantage.
- According to the EC regulations and the Philippines Government permits this medical school to enrol foreign students.
- Has tie-ups with several reputed Universities across the globe so students can get practice with reputed universities.
- The students are affiliated with Southern Philippines Medical Centre, Davao Doctors’ Hospital, San Pedro Hospital & Brokenshire Memorial Hospital, which have a combined bed strength of more than 4000 beds for the clinical practice.
Students with a science background can finish a Medical, MD, MBBS degree in five and a half years with a class 12 education. A pre-medical course takes 16 months to complete and it focuses on building a foundation for a strong medical education. The next 4 years are the core medicine and clinical rotation.
Besides, students with Davao medical school foundation hostel can experience many other facilities. The facilities of DMSF in Philippines include an ultra-modern library of international standards, Wi-Fi Facilities, a Team Learning Center (TLC), and excellent clinical teaching and training with hands-on practice. Students studying here are eligible for appearing in USMLE, 2nd year onwards then students have an advantage in career.
Davao College of Medicine was the first college to be set up in Mindanao and provides medical education and training of the highest order, leading to the provision of effective medical care in both rural and urban communities. Students who have access to hostel facilities can study in a secure environment while taking advantage of everything available. If you are looking for the best consultancy to study abroad at Davao medical college. Get to US Medico as we can help you get admission with ease.