MBBS Study in Georgia’s Reputed Universities
Studying MBBS in Georgia is a dream for students from all over the world. It’s a renowned place for the best quality education. Every student will have a desire to have a tag of an international degree under their name. So, whenever a medical aspirant thinks about pursuing his medical degree abroad, Georgia must be in the list of countries offering medical courses abroad. All the medical universities of Georgia are recognized by the WHO and Medical Council of India. The universities are governed by “The Ministry of Education and Science”.
The country provides an extremely well and reasonable educational infrastructure and that is one of the key reasons that international students choose MBBS study in Georgia. The curriculum in the universities is carefully designed to help students to understand easily. The literacy rate of the citizens of Georgia is 100% which is a remarkable figure. The student-teacher ratio is extremely healthy.
Tuition fee and accommodation:
The tuition fee, along with the accommodation is well-balanced and affordable for the students making it one of the main destinations for MBBS study. The country of Georgia presents an affordable accommodation to the students. Most of the universities provide accommodations of their own and that too, at a very nominal cost. Remember that private accommodations are always costly than the ones which University provides. Also take a note that most of the accommodations are embedded with the blanket and heaters and AC facility in winters and summers.
Why study MBBS in Georgia?
- Almost all the universities are WHO/MCI approved only
- State Government University’s
- Degree acknowledged in all European Countries
- You will have two intakes in a year i.e. on March/Sep
- Students can work in any European country after completing their MBBS
- It has the lowest tuition fees
- Georgia is one of the safest countries in the world
- Very friendly environment for all students
- Scholarships facility is available
- Individual Guidance to students preparing for MCI, USMLE and PLAB screening tests
These are some of the key benefits that you would get by studying in Georgia.
If you are looking for MBBS admission in Georgia, the you are in the right place. We have helped more than 5000 students to reach abroad till now. So, if you want to study MBBS in Georgia in the next few months, get to us as admissions are now open. You can give us a call on +91 8008000415, +91 9246178801.