Curacao is a tropical island in the Caribbean Sea, off the coast of Venezuela. Curacao is the largest and most populous of the ABC islands (Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao) with a population of approximately 150,000 people. Today, Curacao enjoys one of the highest standards of living in the Caribbean, and an excellent infrastructure which is among the best in the Caribbean. The main industries of the island include tourism, off shore trading, financial services, and oil refining. Curacao is an island, and like the neighbouring islands of Bonaire and Aruba its part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
In Curacao the climate is tropical, hot all year round, with daytime temperatures ranging from around 28/29 degrees Celsius (82/84 °F) in December, January and February, to around 31 °C (88 °F) from May to October. The period from May to October is the most Sultry, but the trade winds blow constantly, tempering the heat.
COURSE DURATION: 4.6 YEARS
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN AVALON UNIVERSITY
- Our graduates are eligible to practice medicine in North America and most countries around the world. Graduates of Avalon are currently practicing medicine in the United States, Canada and in many other countries around the world.
- We guarantee clinical rotations at exceptional teaching hospitals.
- Clinical rotations are available in the United States and Curacao.
- Students are able to complete all their clinical rotations in one geographic location.
- With little or no downtime between rotations.
- We offer Problem Based Learning (PBL) which is integrated into our basic science curriculum. This incorporates the application of basic science knowledge into a clinical context.
- We have developed fully equipped Microbiology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Histopathology labs on campus. Our anatomy lab includes cadavers and Palatinate organs which further enhance the educational experience.
- Our curriculum includes Evidence-Based Medicine (EBM), which allows our students to be more involved in medical research during their study of basic sciences.
- Classes at Avalon are taught in English by instructors that have earned MD’s or PhD’s.
- Avalon University has small class sizes for a more personalized education. Professors are able to spend more time focusing on each students needs during class.
- Our campus is located on a safe and well-developed island. The island of Curacao offers our students the same amenities that are in the United States and Canada. Curacao has selected Willemstad, the historic city because of its outstanding value and integrity which illustrated the organic growth of the island.
|COURSE DURATION||41⁄2 Years.|
|TUITION FEE (PER YEAR)(USD)||
|FOOD & ACC (Aprx USD)||4,500|
|Requirements||Marks Sheets of 10th and 12th, Valid Passport, Healthy and Non-Criminal Record, Application and Photos.|
- MBBS in Philippines
- MBBS in China
- MBBS in USA
- MBBS in UK
- MBBS in America
- MBBS In North America
- MBBS In Central America
- MBBS in Caribbean Islands
- MBBS in Ukraine
- MBBS in Georgia
- MBBS in Russia
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- MBBS in Kazakhstan