MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan is an attractive option if you wish to study MBBS. How is that? It takes Kyrgyzstan 5 years to finish the MBBS course, whereas other countries take a lot longer. Students will receive instruction exclusively in English. Furthermore, studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan requires a very small amount of money in total. In Kyrgyzstan, studying is, therefore, cheaper than in countries such as Ukraine, Russia, Bangladesh, and the Philippines. Kyrgyzstan is also less expensive and the duration is shorter, so students from India are now choosing to study MBBS there. Such students may benefit from studying in Kyrgyzstan.
MBBS students studying overseas have increased substantially over the past few years. Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan , one of the world's most respected medical schools is one option for Indian students interested in practising medicine abroad. As part of medical education in Kyrgyzstan's medical colleges, students receive training in regional pathology, diagnostics, patient care and practice in medicine, among other things.
Over the last half-decade, Kyrgyzstan has doubled the number of Indian medical students studying there by 21.54 per cent each year, making it one of the top nations offering MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indians. The fact that you can study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan allows you to compare that with other countries such as India, the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, China, and Russia. Following a similar strategy, the cost of studying MBBS in India for six years is slightly less than that of studying the program.
There are lower costs for schooling in Kyrgyzstan, as well as for travel, housing rentals, and food. Also, students studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan do not have to take a selection test, since Kyrgyz universities accept direct acceptance. A minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology is required of Indian students at Kyrgyzstan Medical University. Neither Russian nor Kyrgyz are taught in medical schools in the country, and all medical evaluations are conducted in English.
We have provided an overview table of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan in the following table. It is recommended that aspirants read the instructions carefully for a better understanding. Additionally, we have included the website for US Medico as well. To find out more about studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan , we encourage our students to visit the official website or contact us.
MBBS in Kazakhstan - Overview
|Name of the Course||MBBS|
|Name of the Country||Kyrgyzstan|
|Eligibility Criteria||General Candidates should secure more than 50%, and Other candidates should secure 40%|
|Duration of the Course||5 Years|
|SAT's, IELTS, TOEFL||Not Required|
|Mode of Teaching||English|
|Average Course Fee||15 Lakhs to 20 Lakhs|
|Cost of Food||80-150$ Per Month|
|Cost of Hostel in Kyrgyzstan||150-200 Dollar Hostel fee per year|
|Official Site||US Medico|
Advantages of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students
- Kyrgyzstan is one of the best countries where Indian students can study MBBS. The country has low tuition fees, high-quality education and a good infrastructure. The country has an excellent healthcare system that provides affordable medical services to its citizens and attracts many foreign students to study in Kyrgyzstan for their MBBS degrees.
- Kyrgyzstan offers several scholarships for international students who are interested in studying in their country. These scholarships offer financial assistance for international students who wish to pursue their studies in Kyrgyzstan.
- Kyrgyzstan is a country in Central Asia with a population of 5 million. It is home to the world's highest concentration of medical professionals.
- Kyrgyzstan has a diverse range of medical institutions, ranging from its top-ranked medical university to its top-ranked hospitals. It also boasts some of the most affordable healthcare costs in the world.
- Students from India can study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for much less than what they would pay for studying abroad and graduate with an international degree that is recognized by Indian universities and employers.
Prominent Motivations to Choose MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Its high literacy rate and low Kyrgyzstan medical college fees, which are truly affordable, allow foreign students to take clinical examinations here. Kyrgyzstan is the home to countless students from all over the world studying MBBS. Its unique climate makes it an ideal location for learning. For the medical examinations, Indian students are recommended to go to Kyrgyzstan because they can get high-quality education to expand their worldview. In case you know English fluently, you can lead an extremely peaceful life, as transportation administrations are all around looked after. Kyrgyzstan's medical programs are also very easy to enter at this time.
- Course alternatives with a long-term focus are available
- It is no surprise, then, that most of the MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan are located in and around the capital, Bishkek. Students studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan can enjoy a tranquil trip to or from India because of this arrangement
- In Kyrgyzstan, all medical schools have on-campus hotels
- It is considered a brilliant choice among students throughout the world because of its foundation, technological advances, qualified instructors, and so forth.
- It takes about six years for the MBBS programme in Kyrgyzstan to complete. An internship is also required during these six years. During those five years, comprehensive medical examinations are conducted.
- The best graduates from Kyrgyzstan Medical University are currently practising in the best hospitals worldwide.
- Accredited, Globally Affiliated, and Recognized Universities - All schools are considered nations of driving potential by WHO, WDOMS, FAIM, ECFMG, and Medical Council, such as the UK, Middle East, India, Australia, and Canada.
- Practical learning experiences are part of the medical examination's educational program in Kyrgyzstan, which emphasizes a pragmatic learning experience supported by theoretical study.
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Students generally seek additional exams abroad as a matter of keen desire. There are more and more students seeking to enrol in Kyrgyzstan's clinical colleges to complete their MBBS. Kyrgyzstan medical colleges rank higher than everyone else in students' preferences for a variety of reasons. There are many reasons for Indian students to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan . These include the quality of schools offered, the various diagnostic techniques applied to the learning process, the opportunity to be innovative, or the strict faculty.
There are large number Indian students who are having lower academic such as between 50% to 60% in PCB. But they still wishing to go for high quality and lower cost, they go to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan medical college. Even the students with 50% in PCB may apply to study medicine in Kyrgyzstan at the colleges such as Osh State Medical University by just investing for university application money.
Several medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by MCI and other international health organizations..
The language of instruction at medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan is English. The medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan will accept Indian students with no problems.
Kyrgyzstan's top medical universities are not only accredited by MCI. In addition to this, a substantial number of them are also documented by renowned organizations around the globe, including the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS) and the Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
The medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by these major international organizations. Therefore, students who obtain degrees from those universities are eligible to apply for and take license exams in other countries like the USMLE, FMGE, and PLAB. Having graduated from the medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan, Indians may practice medicine in many countries around the world.
Required Documents for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Some of the documents required for admission to medical school in Kyrgyzstan are:
- An application will not be accepted without a valid passport with a validity of at least six months beyond the application date
- A copy of the applicant's birth certificate;
- An original document confirming that the applicant has graduated from secondary school or its equivalent and has passed all national examinations
- An original document confirming that the applicant has completed two years of university study.
Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
There is no more cloud of confusion over medical aspirants because of the Medical Council of India or MCI. It was confusing and depressing for the students to learn that they would have to sit for the NEET exam even if they wanted to go abroad for MBBS. For students planning to study abroad for an MBBS program, the MCI has made it clear that they have to get a 50 percentile and a 40 percentile for their NEET exams for both general and reserved categories.
- A medical university in Kyrgyzstan offers admission to MBBS and a variety of other medical courses. Admission requirements include the following
- An applicant must be at least 17 years old.
- To be considered for admission, candidates must hold a 50% score in their 12th grade Science stream Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at CBSE / ISC or an equivalent exam board.
- Scorecard for NEET qualifications
Admission Process for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- The application process for medical students from India to the Kyrgyz Medical University is easy and hassle-free.
- MBBS students at Kyrgyzstan's top medical universities do not have to take an entrance exam or make donations.
- Students studying in Kyrgyzstan have the advantage of studying with little student-teacher ratios, which is only 1 to 10. The teachers give each student 100% attention. Their papers are being guided individually by the professors to better understand them.
- Every university has an Indian mess that serves Indian food.
- Similarly, to other universities, medical universities in Kyrgyzstan recommend that their students participate in extracurricular activities during their leisure time.
- There are many top-tier medical universities in Kyrgyzstan offering world-class facilities at reasonable prices.
- One of the significant advantages of studying medicine in Kyrgyzstan is the availability of MCI training at the medical universities of the country
- Top universities of medical education in Kyrgyzstan offer low tuition fees to Indian students.
- Indian students can complete the MBBS in Kyrgyzstan in five years.
- Students from India can get visas for the best medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan through an easy application process
- The opportunities for medical students to attend conferences, workshops, and seminars around the world are incredible. As a result, students' knowledge is enhanced.
The difficulty of obtaining an MBBS seat in India, as well as the costs involved in getting a seat, for example, paying to the university, books and maintenance, plus taking up a course of study that can cost lakhs to crores for B- and C-category seats. Due to the high cost of MBBS in India, students and parents from middle-class families may not be able to afford it.
As a consequence, Kyrgyzstan was created as a country that could help students from middle-class families who wanted to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan ; this enabled them to brighten up their careers. The students should not be complacent about not getting a seat in India, since many opportunities are being provided in the country Kyrgyzstan.
Potential Futures of Kyrgyzstan's MBBS Program
FMGE/NEXT is required for students to practice medicine in India. A foreign medical graduate examination is commonly referred to as the MCI Screening Test or FMGE. The Indian Medical Council (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC) requires all medical students, whether they graduated from India or abroad, to pass the two-part exam to practice medicine in India.
Practicing medicine in the United States also requires passage of the USMLE, United States Medical Licensing Examination. In the United States of America, physicians and other medical graduates with the USMLE license can practice their profession.
A medical student's performance is evaluated based on specific details in this exam. A student's ability to deal with genuine situations is assessed. By holding a USMLE license, graduates can determine how well they perform their duties.
The difficulty of obtaining an MBBS seat in India, as well as the costs involved in getting a seat, for example, paying to the university, books and maintenance, plus taking up a course of study that can cost lakhs to crores for B- and C-category seats. Due to the high cost of MBBS in India, students and parents from middle-class families may not be able to afford it. As a consequence, Kyrgyzstan was created as a country that could help students from middle-class families who wanted to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan; this enabled them to brighten up their careers. The students should not be complacent about not getting a seat in India, since many opportunities are being provided in the country Kyrgyzstan.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is available at an affordable fee, and students can complete the course within a reasonable period, so parents will have the satisfaction of seeing their dream come true through their children. The same can also be said for parents, as their children will leave their home and remain there until the course is acceptable, and the food is a matter of primary concern. Yes, any parent would be concerned about their children's nutrition, how they can become accustomed to Kyrgyzstan's country foods. Now, we are providing you with complete guarantees for our students and parents that Indian food can be found on the campus.
We understand that students who are 17 and 18 years old when they go abroad get homesick very quickly so we make sure those young students feel comfortable with US Medico when they go abroad. We have thus organized Indian mess facilities or partnered with Indian mess facilities of different state preferences, including South Indian and North Indian mess facilities in each of the universities we promote. We aim to provide students with stress-free aspirations of studying abroad by providing some wardens to facilitate communication with their parents.
Documents Needed to Apply for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Some documents are required to be yielded by students applying to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. To apply for an MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, you will require subsequent documentation.
- Passport Photos
- Passport Copy
- Birth Certificate
- Intermediate Marks Sheets
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Bank Statement
- University Acceptance Letter
- Fee receipt of the University
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- NEET Mark Sheet
- Checklist of Documents Required for Kyrgyzstan Visa Appointment.
A valid Visa Appointment is required to complete the MBBS application process in Kyrgyzstan. The following is a list of the documents that are to be filled out to receive a Visa Appointment for studying BBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Passport Size Photo, 80% face (White Background)
- Passport- Original (Should be brought by student)
- Passport Copies (Front and Back)
- 12th Marksheet (Apostille)- Original/ Copy (Front and Back)
- School Leaving/ Passing Certificate-Copy
- NEET Score Card-Copy
- Bank Statement-Original
- Sponsorship Letter- Original
- Tuition Fee Receipt
- Admission Letter
- Accommodation (Hostel Letter)
- Visa Application
- Flight Ticket
- Copy of VFS Appointment Letter
This section will provide you with the top universities to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. These top universities require students to fulfil their requirements and follow specific guidelines to gain entrance. Our US Medico consultants can assist students to get admission to any top university to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan if they come to us for a complete and accurate guide.
- International School of Medicine
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Osh State University- the largest university in Kyrgyzstan
- Jalalabad State University
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- Asian Medical Institute
Fee Structure for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Below is a table that outlines the fees for the top universities in Kyrgyzstan to make it easier for our students. We recommend that you carefully check them.
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||22,500$|
|Asian Medical Institute||18,900$|
|International School of Medicine||22,500$|
|Osh State University||19,400$|
The Common Syllabus for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
We have provided the syllabus for the MBBS program in Kyrgyzstan below. This is the standard syllabus offered by the top universities. A syllabus gives students an idea of the types of information they will be exposed to after joining the university. Students can begin researching the topics included in their syllabus to learn about the basics, which makes their learning process easier.
|1st Year||1st Semester||Anatomy|
|2nd Semester||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd Year||3rd Semester||Histology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, and Physiology|
|4th Semester||Biochemistry, Physiology, and Microbiology|
|3rd Year||5th Semester||Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, and Path physiology|
|6th Semester||Path physiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology|
|4th and 5th Year||7th and 8th Semester||Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings|
|9th and 10th Semester||Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology are some of the subjects taught during fourth to the sixth year of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.|
Thus, provided with essential information, we believe this article helped out our students who have plans for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. To get all the information in detail, and to get free counselling we suggest our students visit our US Medico Consultants office, where we are located in four places that is Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Tirupati, and Rajahmundry.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to qualify for NEET to apply to MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Kyrgyzstan does not accept applicants who have not qualified for the NEET examination. NEET is a requisite for students applying for admission to MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
2. What are the benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
As it is recognized globally by institutions such as NMC, MCI, and others, Kyrgyzstan is an ideal place to study MBBS.
3. Is Kyrgyzstan's MBBS program taught in English?
There are no challenges faced by Indian students studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan since the medium of instruction is English in all medical universities.
4. Do other countries recognize MBBS from Kyrgyzstan?
Students who complete their medical degrees in Kyrgyzstan will be able to practice anywhere in the world.
5. How can I receive free counselling and be admitted to a top university in Kyrgyzstan to study MBBS?
We encourage our students to reach our US Medico consultants to gain more insight on how to get admission to top universities and get free counselling .
- MBBS in Philippines
- MBBS in China
- MBBS in USA
- MBBS in UK
- MBBS in America
- MBBS In North America
- MBBS In Central America
- MBBS in Caribbean Islands
- MBBS in Ukraine
- MBBS in Georgia
- MBBS in Russia
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- MBBS in Kazakhstan