MD/MS in Philippine
The Philippines is a developing nation with a democratic system of government, located in Southeast Asia. The Philippine Islands are a cluster of more than 7000 islands. The major island groupings are Luzon in the north, the Visayas in the center, and Mindanao in the south. Tourist facilities are available within population centers and the main tourist areas. English is widely spoken in the Philippines, and most signs are in English.
The total land area of the Philippines is about 300,000 square kilometers, and the largest city is the its capital, Manila. The two largest islands are Luzon to the north and Mindanao to the south, with a host of smaller islands in between, including some unnamed and uninhabited patches of land.The Philippines are a relatively save and cheap place to visit with long beaches, interesting mountain treks and hikes, and spectacular underwater experience with long beaches, interesting mountain treks and hikes, and spectacular underwater experiences.The climate is mostly hot and humid - averaging at about 80 degrees with humidity of 77%. The best season to visit is during the months of November to March - which is the dry season. The months of May to October are very hot and humid.
- 1. Philippines is the 1st democratic country in Asia.
- 2. Quality and Professional Doctors and Nurses works around the world comes from Philippines
- 3. Filipinos are the largest Asian immigrant community in USA.
- 4. Philippines is the 3rd largest English-speaking nation in the world.
- 5. Philippines is the world's 2nd largest exporter of Physicians after India.
- 6. Quality and Professional Marine Engg & Ship Captains also from Phillipines.
- MBBS in Philippines
- MBBS in China
- MBBS in USA
- MBBS in UK
- MBBS in America
- MBBS In North America
- MBBS In Central America
- MBBS in Caribbean Islands
- MBBS in Ukraine
- MBBS in Georgia
- MBBS in Russia
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- MBBS in Kazakhstan