HEBEI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
The Earliest University of China
Hebei Medical University was established by Doctor John Kenneth Mackenjie from UK, which is the first Western Medical School, and also the earliest university in China.
Hebei Medical University is recognized by WHO, HNESCO,CSC,CMC, and teaches the whole course with USMLE/PLAB based exam and preparation of the United States. Hebei Medical University will provide provisional certificate after the completion of 4.5 years course to students who want to do internship in third country.
The First-Class Teaching and Research Institute
- In 1995, the three colleges of Hebei Medicine College, Hebei TCM College, Shijiazhuang Medicine Junior College merged into Hebei University of Medicine.
- Hebei Medical University is a comprehensive university integrating western medicine, traditional Chinese medicine and pharmacology. Now university owns 16 colleges, 19 majors,18 specialties for doctoral candidates, and 64 specialties for Master candidates. There are more than 20000 students, more than 7400 staffs, 81 supervisors for Ph.D students and 858 supervisors for M.s students.
- Hebei Medical University is not only a center for medical education and medical care, but also a medical research institute.
- The university 1 key national disciplines, 9 key provincial disciplines, 6 provincial key labs and 1 key labs co-established by province and Ministry of Education, 8 provincial research institutes. The Hebei Medical University has 250 funded research programs each year.
The Hebei Medical University owns 6 top direct affiliated province-level hospitals and more than 5300 ward beds.
The value of apparatus and equipments of the university amounts to 100 millon yuan and the library stores books in volumes of 881,000, which provide the better environment of study and practice for students.
There are many excellent staffs in the university, including 1 academician of China National Engineering Research Institute, 112 experts who can enjoy the State Council Special Pay, 13 provincial supervision excellent experts and 67middle-young experts.
At present, there are about 300 international students from more than 10 countries, such as India, Japan, Korea etc. in Hebei Medical University.
The Hebei Medical University is specialized in offering the foreign student apartment. In each room, an attached bathroom, beds, desks, closets, air-conditioner, and a telephone are provided. It can be provided for one or two people. In the department, the washing machines can be used in free of charge, and also for the boiled water.
The Hebei Medical University is 3km from the busy street in the city center, 6Km from train station and 40Km from Shijiazhuang Airport. What's more, it is 290Km from Beijing Capital Airport and it only takes 2 hours from our university to Beijing by train or bus.
BACHELOR OF MEDICINE AND SURGERY (MBBS)
Duration: 6 Years (includes last 1 year of complete Internship).
Medium of Instruction: English.
Beginning of session: September every year.
Curriculum: International MBBS Syllabus in accordance with Medical Council of India.
CHINA MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES
- Beihua Medical University
- Capital Medical University
- China Medical University
- China Three Gorges University
- Guangzhou Medical University
- Hebei Medical University
- JIANGSU UNIVERSITY
- Nantong Medical University
- North Sichuan Medical University
- Sun Yat-Sen University
- Weifang Medical University
- Xuzhou Medical University
- Yangzhou Medical University
- Zhengzhou Medical University